NEW SUMMER SESSIONS STARTING IN JULY!
EXTRA STEPS PEDIATRIC THERAPIES is a comprehensive therapeutic program designed to provide individualized supports to aid the development of children with special needs and/or developmental delays. Services are provided for children ages three years and above.
What we offer
- Screening and evaluation
- Service coordination
- Individualized therapeutic services in:
- Seamless transition from Early Intervention programming
- Comprehensive evaluations and periodic reviews to optimize interventions
- Committed collaboration with Pediatricians and school personnel
- After school and Saturday hours to accommodate the school day
You can call our Extra Steps office at 978-287-7878 or complete the online form below to make an appointment for an evaluation or a child can be referred by a pediatrician or community agency working with families.
Costs may be covered by insurance companies as your policy allows; there may be co-pays and deductibles. Private Pay is also an option.