NEW FALL AND WINTER SESSIONS OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!
EXTRA STEPS PEDIATRIC THERAPIES is a comprehensive therapeutic program designed to provide individualized supports to aid the development of children with special needs and/or developmental delays. Services are provided for children ages three years and above.
What we offer
- Screening and evaluation
- Service coordination
- Individualized therapeutic services in:
- speech and language therapy
- occupational and physical therapy
- social groups
- nutrition and feeding support
- reading tutoring
- NEW FALL Game Play social skills class
- Seamless transition from Early Intervention programming
- Comprehensive evaluations and periodic reviews to optimize interventions
- Committed collaboration with Pediatricians and school personnel
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-7pm, and Saturday 9am-1pm
You can call our Extra Steps office at 978-287-7878 or complete the online form below to make an appointment for an evaluation or a child can be referred by a pediatrician or community agency working with families.
Costs may be covered by insurance companies as your policy allows; there may be co-pays and deductibles. Private Pay is also an option.
222 Main Street
Acton, MA 01720