*Extra Steps onsite programs are currently open for in-person therapy and following all COVID-19 guidelines.
Remote Telehealth services remain available and if you are interested in exploring this option, please fill out the Patient Registration Form below. For more information, call 978-287-7878 and leave a message or email Director Sherry Kenin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXTRA STEPS PEDIATRIC THERAPIES is a comprehensive therapeutic program designed to provide individualized supports to aid the development of children with special needs and/or developmental delays. Services are provided for children ages three years and above.
What we offer
- Screening and evaluation
- Service coordination
- Individualized therapeutic services in:
- speech and language therapy
- occupational and physical therapy
- social groups (click for current session info)
- nutrition and feeding support
- social skills groups
- reading tutoring
- Seamless transition from Early Intervention programming
- Comprehensive evaluations and periodic reviews to optimize interventions
- Committed collaboration with Pediatricians and school personnel
- After school and Saturday hours to accommodate the school day
You can call our Extra Steps office at 978-287-7878 or complete the online form below to make an appointment for an evaluation or a child can be referred by a pediatrician or community agency working with families.
Costs may be covered by insurance companies as your policy allows; there may be co-pays and deductibles. Private Pay is also an option.