Responsible for providing reliable and courteous transportation to consumers with safety a top priority. Provide a communication link between consumers and staff. Operate and maintain assigned vehicles. Maintain vehicle and consumer records. PART-TIME up to 18 hours wkly.
- Operate a multi-passenger van with a focus on courtesy and safety.
- Assist individuals with physical and developmental disabilities as they enter and exit the vehicle, ensuring that all safety equipment is properly utilized.
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records on trip sheets, transportation forms, vehicle maintenance, fuel purchases, vehicle condition reports and other records requested.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of three years driving experience with a safe driving record.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating effective time management, organizational and planning skills.
- Good communication skills